Although the law does not obligate that we accept returns for 'change of mind', wrong size or alternate preferences, we try to help wherever we can. Therefore, you may exchange for another item if it is available, however no refunds please. Please follow the instructions below.
- Contact us within 14 days of your purchase date. State the problem and your preference. If the product is to be returned we will need to first create a return authorisation number which is to be affixed to the outside of any return packaging.
- We are unable to confirm or issue exchanges by telephone, or after 14 days since the purchase date.
- Once you receive acknowledgement from us of your request, and if agreed to by us, please ship the item.
- The item should be unused and in the same new condition that you received it. It must be in it's original undamaged packaging.
In order to return your purchase, the following must be true:
- The item has not been used or worn and is in original, saleable condition
- You purchased your product(s) from Marmotnz.co.nz
- You have the original receipt
- The original tags are attached
If it is within 14 days of the original purchase date you are eligible to receive a Refund or Marmot Webstore credit.
Refunds will be applied to the original form of payment, minus any shipping charges.
Once a refund is issued, your banking institution may take up to 10 business for this to be applied to your account.
Returning to our Distribution Centre
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
Please call Marmot NZ Customer Service at (07) 377-1033